6 steps to GET STARTED on your project
- Select a Price Estimator and estimate your project
- Complete Customer Form with your contact information
- Ship your book, Bible, album or project (Shipping Instructions below)
- Consultation with our team
- Receive an Invoice
- Pay Invoice
Step 1: Estimate your Project
Click on a link that describes what you are trying to estimate:
Step 2: Complete the Customer Information Form on the Price Estimator that you selected
Print and place a copy of the downloaded Customer Form with your book/Bible or project in a shipping box (this helps us match up your contact information).
Step 3: Ship to Bella Becho
Bella Becho Book & Print Bindery
2421 Hurfus Drive
Houston, Texas 77092
We recommend shipping by Fed Ex or UPS only.
Guidelines for good Packing:
- If using your own box, choose a rigid box with flaps intact and strong enough to hold the contents. That means it shouldn't have tears, rips, bends, or other damage. You can use your own box or UPS/Fed Ex packaging supplies.
- Select and use adequate cushioning materials for the package contents. It is best to wrap the items individually and/or surround them with bubble sheeting and recyclable or foam loose-fill materials. The item you are shipping should not directly touch the inside of the shipping box.
- Securely seal your shipping package. Use strong tape designed for shipping. Do not use string or paper over-wrap.
- Properly label the package. Make sure the label has a clear complete delivery and return information. Make sure to place the label on top of the package and remove any old labels or cross out old markings. Secure the label and avoid placing it on box seams or tape.
Step 4: Have personal consultation with our staff
After we receive your item, we perform a multi-point inspection and our bookbinders may make recommendations. After that, we want to contact you for a personal consultation. So, its important that you leave us with good contact information. We prefer a telephone or Facetime consultation. During the consultation, we will be:
- Asking you about the services you want performed.
- Informing you about the inspection that may have been performed and our recommendations
- Discussing the Options and Extras. We encourage you to spend some time looking at the different extras and options before we have our consultation. We want to be on the "same page" with you before we start!
Step 5: Receive Invoice outlining services
After our consultation, we will prepare an Invoice and email it to you for approval and payment. The Invoice will outline the services. If you have any questions about the Invoice, call our sales staff or send us a reply email. If you do not have email, please let us know and other arrangements will need to be made to arrange payment.
Step 6: Make Payment
The emailed Invoice may be paid online by clicking on the Invoice link. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. We also accept payment by check. If paying by check, be sure to have a phone number on the check. We require payment before starting any work. Once payment is made, we will begin work.
Please do not send cash in the mail. It could be easily lost. Please note that there is a charge for return shipping.
If you decide that you do not want to proceed with repair or rebinding services, before we begin work, the cost to ship your item back to you is $30.00 for most sized items. After receiving payment, we will ship. We do not ship insured and if you want this extra service, you will need to make these arrangements. Return shipments are sent to the return address you gave us on the form unless notified otherwise. You can also make your own arrangements for pickup.
Receive your finished book, Bible, album or project
When we complete the work, we will send you an email notifying you that your book, Bible, album or project is finished and is being shipped.
We look forward to working with you, if you have any questions, please contact us.
Need Shipping Information?
If you have already estimated your project and are ready!
"The restored Bible arrived today and exceeded my expectations. Please pass on my thanks and appreciation to those involved in the project."